header image 2  
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories
FLOW | Forces Poetry | Forces Stories | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Dedicated to those we have lost
 We will remember them
 Alan de la Haye..R.I.P.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AspiringPoet1

Pulborough , West Sussex
United Kingdom

92 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  08:24:38  Show Profile  Visit AspiringPoet1's Homepage Send AspiringPoet1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Posted - 01/07/2010 : 08:17:05

Alan de la Haye.R.I.P.

My nephew Alan, Tony his brother{living in Jersey} and myself {Now living in Sussex.} We were all three brought up by my Mother, and grew up together as brothers. There was very few years in the differences of our ages/birthdays...We were all Army, following the family tradition.
Alan was Signals, and then went on to Airborne and SAS..He was an excellent soldier..
He, my daughter Amanda and myself spent some fantastic holidays in France together.
Alan moved out to Thailand for various reasons, and it was there he died the inglorious death of a brain haemorage....

He was loved, and is missed a great deal...R.I.P. Young Brother!

MrLeslie

Tom Mcgreevy
Administrator

Ex-English Army ( Ex-pat Geordie ), Berkshire
United Kingdom

4098 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  11:20:29  Show Profile  Visit Tom Mcgreevy's Homepage Send Tom Mcgreevy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To a fellow comrade.
RIP Alan
Go to Top of Page

Krazus

North Lincs
United Kingdom

372 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2010 :  12:24:03  Show Profile Send Krazus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you have my thoughts mate. a sad day for you indeed, but it would seem he had many adventures, a lot with you by his side. perhaps he is now by your side.

if your looking at the stars, you will miss the manholes
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Flows Forum for Poems and Stories © 2005-2011 FlowForAll.org Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000